A burn occurs when there is an injury to the body tissues due to heat, chemicals, electricity and even sunlight. A burn caused by hot liquid or steam is termed a scald.
Classifications of burns
Burns are classified according to their severity.
– First-degree burn: affects only the outermost layer of skin (epidermis).
– Second-degree burn: affects the layer of skin beneath the epidermis (dermis).
– Third-degree burn: affects all layers of the skin and the tissue underneath.
Symptoms of burns
– First-degree burn: Redness, pain, mild swelling, slight tenderness.
– Second-degree burn: Redness, inflammation, severe pain and blistering of the skin. If the blisters break open, the area beneath is pinkish/reddish in color.
– Third-degree burn: The affected area is waxy or dry, and may be white, leathery or charred. Due to nerve and blood vessel damage, there is little, if any, pain.
It is important to keep an eye on a burn, as it has a tendency to worsen. For example, first-degree burns may turn into second-degree burns over time. Continue reading
OMG!!…I am losing much of hair every time wash my hair or comb my hair. Is that something wrong with my body or it that the product that I have used. We made all this assumptions in our head to know why. We also must have spend so much money and tried so many products to overcome the problem. End of the day, all we get is frustration, anger and worry because nothing really seems to work.
Today, I am going to tell you a simple home remedy to reduce and stop hair loss which cost almost nothing. Continue reading
Some people say, ‘desire is the root cause of all evil’. Well, that statement is not quite true. It should be ‘uncontrolled desire is the root cause of all evil’. If you reflect long and deep enough on this statement, you will realize that most of our problems in life are caused by our uncontrolled desires. More aptly, you can say ‘lust’.
What does it mean to desire? It means to want something. There is nothing wrong to have desire but make sure you have the right kind of desires and make sure your desires don’t cause you problems. In another word, make sure what you want is right. Let’s say for example, you are married but you are sexually not satisfied with your wife. Let’s just say you have a problem at home and you are not getting enough of sex. Continue reading
Employees seldom cares about their absenteeism because it cost them nothing. The worst it can cost them is their job but for the employer or the organization the employee is attached with: it means problems or loss of money.
Every year many organizations are paying a high price for absenteeism. The major cost often comes from the fact that the organization that is facing high level of absenteeism have to quickly hire a replacement employee and train them. Quick replacement and training equals expenditure of money and time. Continue reading
I had a dream last night. In the dream I was outside somewhere waiting for someone. I was waiting for someone who will never come. While waiting, I asked myself anxiously, “what am I doing?” and than suddenly, I hear a voice speaking. It was as if I was speaking to myself, and yet it was someone else’s voice. It said, “If you wait for the sky to come down, it will never come”, and I woke up at that point.
Maybe you can relate to the truth of that phrase, but the dream not just reminded me not to wait to achieve the goal I want to achieve NOW, but also reminded me of a dream I had long time ago back in the year 2001. I still have the dream recorded in my dream journal. It happened on the 19th August 2001.
In that dream, I was in a room like place with my spiritual master. There were many others who were also there. I had a feeling there were about twelve of us excluding the master. In the dream, we were discussing about some spiritual matters about how soul travels… Continue reading
First aid for poisoning differs according to the person’s state of consciousness and the type of poison taken. But in all cases, after aid has been given:
1. Take the person to Emergency Department of the nearest hospital. Put him in the recovery position in the back seat of the car.
2. Get someone to phone ahead to the hospital to inform that a poisoning is on the way. Also tell what/how much/how long ago the poison was taken, if possible.
3. Take all poison container/remaining poison along with you, so that it may identified and antidote found, if possible.
What you (the first aider) can do:
If the person is unconscious:
1. Do not give anything by mouth.
2. Do not induce vomiting, or he may inhale his own vomitus. If he vomits on his own, put him in the recovery position. Continue reading
Did you know that the vagina is in fact a self-cleansing organ? There are glands inside it that produce secretions (or discharge) to keep it moist. These secretions range from clear to milky depending on your monthly hormonal cycle and are usually thicker during ovulation (when an egg is released). They do not normally produce a bad odor. It is important to known that these secretions help maintain a natural pH balance that keeps the vagina acidic, thus preventing the growth of other harmful organisms. The key to optimal feminine hygiene is therefore maintaining hat natural balance. Continue reading
What is love?
I long to express love in words,
try as I may words fails me.
What I saw and what I heard
belongs not to this world.
Who will believe
If I declare love is beyond feeling? Continue reading
Most people will agree that being spiritual is a matter of choice that we can choose to be spiritual or not. This is true from an ordinary perspective. Yet, there is more to spirituality. The truth is, to be or not to be spiritual is not a matter of choice.
How can we choose or decide to be or not to be spiritual when we are all spiritual beings? The question on how to be spiritual arises due to lack of understanding of our own nature that we are all souls and we are already spiritual. Continue reading
What is an out of body experience and how can I have it or experience it?
Out of body experience is the experience we have when one of our spiritual bodies be it the astral, causal, mental or soul body gets out of our physical body. The benefit of out of body experience is that you get to prove to yourself that you are more than just a body. You also get to prove to yourself that there are life beyond this physical reality.
Out of body experience is a safe practice. At the time of splitting, you might experience little pricking pain as if as if millions of needles being pierced on your body or it might be just a smooth joyful experience. It really depends on your level of preparation. Continue reading
If you understand what MLM or multi level marketing is, you will accept that MLM is a legal and legitimate business as well as ethical. Basically, MLM is a marketing strategy used by MLM companies to move products to consumers directly.
The company pays its distributors to bring the products to consumers. It also pays the distributors for introducing others to distribute the products to others. What is wrong with that? Nothing. That is why in many countries, MLM is legalized. Continue reading
There are many reasons why you should start and do MLM Business. Here are 25 reasons why you should get involved in MLM business:
1. Your Own Business: When you join any MLM program, you are not joining as an employee. You don’t have a salary. You don’t have a boss who tells you what to do. You become self dependent. You are the boss, the owner and everything. Remember, you are joining as an independent distributor. This is your own independent business. You can choose, decide and operate the business the way you want it. Nobody is going to tell you what to do. Continue reading